Trying to eat healthy- we’ve all been there. Temptation is everywhere, so why not satisfy your sweet tooth by indulging in a healthy dessert that won’t make you feel guilty. Baked Apples with oatmeal streusel topping is a great and healthy dessert. To make it you will need:
- 3-4 apples
- a quarter cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch of salt
Pre-heat your oven to 350F. Cut the apples in half and use a spoon to scoop out all the seeds. Make sure to leave a hollow space where the seeds where; this is where your mixture will go.
Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and top the halves of the apples. Place in the oven for aout 30 minutes
That’s it! Easy to make, delicious, and healthy. Enjoy your guilt free snack!
- Healthy Dessert Swap – Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (dancersdish.wordpress.com)
- healthy(er) pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (afewfigs4.wordpress.com)
- Review & Giveaway: Super Healthy Snacks and Treats (coconutandberries.com)
- Dessert Anyone?…Healthy Holiday Dessert Options (dancersdish.wordpress.com)